My boss is sexually harassing me. What can I do about it?

Posted by:

Tell his wife. She’ll straighten him out. If your boss is a woman (these days it happens both ways!), do the same thing – tell her husband. She will have bigger problems than you.”

Better answer: Tell the head V.P. of the “Human Resources” dept., if the company is big enough to have one, and if not, see a lawyer about filing suit for sexual harassment.


About the Author:

John M. Castellano is a Fort Lauderdale criminal defense attorney who has helped thousands of clients throughout Florida. While building a reputation as a premiere Fort Lauderdale DUI attorney, Mr. Castellano has worked tirelessly to develop strategies to best protect the rights of those arrested for DUI in Broward, Dade and West Palm. However, Mr. Castellano is not just a drunk driving lawyer. He has been a successful domestic violence attorney, drug trafficking attorney, as well as all other Felony and Misdemeanor cases.