“Do I really have to be on probation for all the years the Judge said?!” A. “No, there’s always a way out,” explains John M. Castellano

Posted by:

“Your lawyer can file a ‘Motion for Early Termination of Probation’ and set a hearing on the motion — and assuming your lawyer does the right ‘behind the scenes’ work with the assigned probation officer and prosecutor — going that ‘extra mile’ (Matthew 5:41) for you, then very good things can happen for you!” — Ft. Lauderdale criminal defense lawyer John Castellano

Please know that you can always call me in the office @ 954 766 8810, and I would be blessed with the privilege of helping you. I am,

Always there for you and your family,

John Castellano


About the Author:

John M. Castellano is a Fort Lauderdale criminal defense attorney who has helped thousands of clients throughout Florida. While building a reputation as a premiere Fort Lauderdale DUI attorney, Mr. Castellano has worked tirelessly to develop strategies to best protect the rights of those arrested for DUI in Broward, Dade and West Palm. However, Mr. Castellano is not just a drunk driving lawyer. He has been a successful domestic violence attorney, drug trafficking attorney, as well as all other Felony and Misdemeanor cases.

Add a Comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.